2021 at Oak Haven!
- Our “weekly” cabin rental is from 4:00 PM Saturday until 9:00 AM the following Friday. (6 nights)
- Starting June 19…we plan to have our heated outdoor pool (85-88 degree water) available until September 6, 2021. Registered guests call us or send an email to reserve the outdoor pool for their family’s private pool party. (No cost)
- You arrive…go straight to your cabin, where you find a copy of your invoice, keys for your cabin and your reserved dock spot.
- Bring your own folding chairs to use by your cabin or on your deck.
- All persons should bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
* We will have “contactless” gas available for boats. Call or email and give plenty of notice for fuel needs.
* Our fish cleaning house is available in 2021.
* Please bring your own basketball, volleyball, badminton, outdoor games, etc.
* PLEASE CALL FOR CABIN AVAILABILITY. 1-218-335-2092. Phones answered 8 AM to 8 PM.
* Email: email@example.com
Cabins # 1 through # 10 are available spring, summer and fall. Each cabin has log or wood siding, air conditioning, soft water and is fully stocked with just about everything but towels. These cabins are different shapes and sizes. One to four bedrooms.
Big Cabin # 11 is a beautiful large cabin OPEN YEAR ROUND. (Over 2,000 sf) Built in 2004, it has five bedrooms with ten beds including a king and three queen size beds. Three full size log futons. Enjoy cozy in-floor heat (for winter stays), central air conditioning (summer), two refrigerators, a dishwasher, wireless internet, a washer and dryer, 47 inch HD TV with over 280 channels, gas fireplace, plus a nice fire pit in the yard. Fully stocked with just about everything. We do not provide towels. Call for a price that fits your groups size. Send us an email to find out when Big Cabin # 11 is available.
Click on “Contact Us”…or “Reservations.” (Top right corner!)
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Oak Haven Resort & Campground
Mike and Deb Trachta, Owners Since 2007
14333 Roosevelt Road SE
Bemidji MN 56601
* Located Nine Miles East of Bemidji, MN
* On the Cass Lake Chain of Nine Lake
* Walleye – Muskie – Northern Pike – Perch
* Largemouth Bass – Rock Bass – Crappies – Sunfish
* Located in a Loon Nesting Area….bring your camera!
Mike and Deb